10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the world-famous Mont-Saint-Michel, and don’t worry about navigating big crowds, on this private, full-day tour from Cherbourg. Following hotel or port pickup, you’ll travel via air-conditioned minivan to Mont St Michel, where your guide will meet you and share coffee and croissants. From there, continue onwards to the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy an omelette lunch at La Mère Poulard, the island community’s popular bistro (own expense) before visiting the Abbey, seeing the sights, and learning more about its history.
- A private tour makes for a relaxed and flexible way to see the sights
- Discover the highlights of the UNESCO-listed Mont-Saint-Michel
- Round-trip transit from Cherbourg via air-conditioned minibus
- Learn about Le-Mont-Saint-Michel’s centuries of history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Professional art historian guide
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cherbourg Cruise Ship Terminal
- Cherbourg – Maupertus Airport, Le Theil, 7 Rue Jean Mermoz, 50330, France
- Cherbourg Ferry Terminal, 50100 Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price is per car with a maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Full Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Cherbourg
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMont-St-MichelShore Excursions - NormandyBus Tours - NormandyAudio Guides - NormandyPorts of Call Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory