5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most spectacular natural wonders, during this private tour. With your expert local guide, climb to the top of the terraced falls for scenic views of the surrounding rainforest. On the way down, stop to cool off in one of the many small pools. Enjoy a flexible itinerary, with time for lunch and shopping in Ocho Rios (own expense) and private round-trip transportation from your hotel or villa.
- Visit Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most famous natural attractions
- Get a personalized experience, including a flexible intinerary
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Stop for lunch and shopping in Ocho Rios
- Private transportation from your hotel or villa is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all resorts and Airbnbs. Please list your location here.
Departs from your hotel lobby (Negril, Montego Bay, and the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa). Port pickups have an additional $20 fee paid in cash upon pickup.
- Montego Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price of tour will depend on your pickup location. Make sure to select the correct pickup location from the tour options.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Jamaican Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Will certainly book all.our tours through this company and specifically ask for Aldane as a guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontego BayNegrilLuceaTrelawnyShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaEco Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthEco Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyEco Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarRocklands Bird Sanctuary Rastafari Indigenous VillageGood Hope EstateMontego Bay Marine ParkDoctor's Cave BeachGreenwood Great HouseCroydon PlantationSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Aquasol Theme ParkFort MontegoGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonCornwall BeachAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden