Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This product must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel time
- Transportation included only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details, as well as your Arrival Flight schedule, at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Some of the pictures are illustrative and could not match with vehicle available in destination
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Jamaica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms