- Full-day white-water rafting tour from Playa Flamingo
- Get your adrenaline pumping on Class III and IV rapids
- Soak up the scenery along the Tenorio River
- Enjoy a traditional Costa Rican lunch by the riverside
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Perfect for adrenaline junkies!
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Panamerican Hideway 1, Corobici, Cañas, Guanacaste, 50601
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands