- Full-day white-water rafting tour from Playa Flamingo
- Get your adrenaline pumping on Class III and IV rapids
- Soak up the scenery along the Tenorio River
- Enjoy a traditional Costa Rican lunch by the riverside
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Perfect for adrenaline junkies!
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Flamingo.