7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the countryside of Southern France without the stress of planning on a full-day tour with round-trip transport from Montpellier. In addition to navigating while you relax and take in the view, your guide offers historical background and anecdotes at each stop along the way. The itinerary highlights two medieval villages, Devil’s Bridge on the Hérault River, and features wine tastings at two of the region’s top vineyards.
- Free time to explore historic medieval villages
- Go with a guide: Avoid the stress of navigating
- Wine tastings at two world-class vineyards
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide expert in wine
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mediterranee Airport, Montpellier France
- Beziers Vias Airport, Beziers France
- 3 Quai Léopold Suquet, 34200 Sète, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private full day wine tour and Medieval Village from Montpellier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private full day wine tour and Medieval Village from Montpellier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private full day wine tour and Medieval Village from Montpellier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full day wine tour and Medieval Village from Montpellier
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 18 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontpellierShore Excursions - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonBus Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWine Tastings - Languedoc-RoussillonPorts of Call Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFull-day Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonShore Excursions - NîmesFood Tours - NîmesBus Tours - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesPorts of Call Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesShore Excursions - ArlesFood Tours - ArlesBus Tours - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesPorts of Call Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesCategory