- Taste wine in a Renaissance-style castle flanked by lush gardens
- Learn about Picpoul de Pinet production and try a variety of wines
- Eat oysters fresh from the sea and get to know the region’s food and wine
- Convenient round-trip transportation from central Montpellier
Departure & Return
Esplanade de l´europe next to the statue (woman with wings) in the middle of the square in Montpellier. Directions: It's a 15 min walk from place de la comedie or you can take the tram n°1 or 4 and stop at "Place de l'Europe".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands