- Discover the relationship that Freddie Mercury had with Montreux
- Hear Queen anecdotes taken from the testimonies of Peter Freestone
- Visualize Montreux in the 1980s with videos and pictures as you walk
- See more of the city in just an hour during a leisurely paced guided tour
Departure & Return
At the Montreux Covered Market, next to the bus stop, "Montreux Marché". Meeing, 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freddie Mercury Statue
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience