- Includes boat cruise and use of snorkel equipment
- Safety gear and briefings provided
- Suitable for participants with basic swimming skills at minimum
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures more personalized attention
Departure & Return
Address: Sorrento Pier, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943 Directions: Tour departs from the end of the Sorrento Pier. Walk out the very end of the pier to the left hand side and your guide will be waiting by the rigid inflatable boat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Guests must have basic swimming skills as a minimum. Snorkel tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- Dolphins often appear, but as they are wild animals do not always appear on tour, therefore dolphin sightings and swims cannot be guaranteed. Tours are conducted under strict permit conditions and must be followed for all dolphin swim and watching experiences without variation
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours depart at the scheduled time and will not wait for late guests
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaterMaarq
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands