2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the Mornington Peninsula’s culinary heritage during a cooking class on a picturesque farm in Flinders. Your chef-instructor teaches a hands-on lesson that starts in the fields where you collect fresh herbs and other ingredients, then continues in a kitchen outfitted with premium equipment. Learn to make the most of seasonal products in your recipes and enjoy the delicious dishes that you make.
- Insightful commentary and step-by-step instruction provided
- Gather ingredients from the farm for your cooking class
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Small-group experience limited to 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMornington Park Farm
Return DetailsGeorgie Bass - corner of Cook & Wood Streets, Flinders
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flinders Hotel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Georgie Bass (Patch 2 Plate) Cooking Classes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMornington PeninsulaCooking Classes - VictoriaCategory