1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Share a romantic outing with your partner, unwind with friends, or treat yourself to a little serenity at Peninsula Hot Springs. In addition to unlimited access to the Spa Dreaming Center and Bath House common areas, you further enjoy a 45-minute session in a private bathing pavilion. Ease into a luxurious bath, filled with natural thermal spring water and essential oils, for a rejuvenating experience.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private pavilion
- Take a break from the stress of everyday life
- Experience the benefits of thermal spring water
- Share a relaxing experience with friends
Saved to wishlist!
45 minute private mineral bath with essential oils
Spa Dreaming Centre geothermal bathing
Bath House bathing
Robes, Towels and locker hire
Transportation to / from Peninsula Hot Springs
Food and beverages
Any additional treatments at Peninsula Hot Springs (massage, facials etc.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This package is exclusive for guest 16 years and over.
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive on time. Guests arriving late may not be able to be accommodated.
- Please note that we will endeavour to confirm your preferred arrival time although this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Duration of package is approximately three hours although some guests may wish to stay longer.
- A number of our guests have limited mobility and we are committed to providing access to everyone at Peninsula Hot Springs. Spa Dreaming Centre mobility maps may help you plan your visit with us.
- Swimwear is essential. We also recommend that you bring some comfortable footwear to wear around the bathing area and a water bottle
- We do not recommend bathing in the hot spring pools during pregnancy, as you may be affected by further heat or stimulation. Fully immersing your body in the warm water will raise your body temperature, which can be dangerous during pregnancy.
- People with any of the following medical conditions are advised to obtain medical advice before entering the pools:
- Conditions involving high fever
- Extreme hypertension
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions
- Liver, kidney and circulation disorders
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- Anaemic conditions
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
- When we welcome you to Peninsula Hot Springs we may ask you to sign a waiver form that indicates you have been informed of this information
- Guests with allergies must advise at time of booking and upon check-in to ensure the necessary precautions are taken
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peninsula Hot Springs
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peninsula Hot Springs Private Sanctuary and Bathe?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peninsula Hot Springs Private Sanctuary and Bathe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Peninsula Hot Springs Private Sanctuary and Bathe?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peninsula Hot Springs Private Sanctuary and Bathe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMornington PeninsulaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - VictoriaCategory