Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a small-group hiking tour along the George Bass Coastal Walk to experience the coastal landscape from Punchbowl (San Remo) to Kilcunda. Expect to walk at a leisurely pace and benefit from insightful commentary provided by your guide about Phillip Island’s plant and animal life. The walk takes about two hours, and is followed by a late lunch before you are returned to your hotel.
- Live commentary provided by the guide
- Stop for photo ops along the coast
- Includes round-trip transportation from Phillip Island or San Remo
- Small group limited to 10 people ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up/Drop off to your door at any Phillip Island/San Remo Accommodation locations. Can pick up from Melbourne and return to Melbourne for an extra fee.
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Walk - George Bass Coastal Walk
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off to you accommodation on Phillip Island and San Remo area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dianne's Venture Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during George Bass Coastal Walk?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during George Bass Coastal Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during George Bass Coastal Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during George Bass Coastal Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMornington PeninsulaBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaCategory