Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Point Nepean National Park at your own pace on a bike
- Visit the old Quarantine Station Area, Fort Nepean, and Cheviot Hill
- Value: includes bike rental for two, audio guide, and map
- Get a chance to spot wildlife such as dolphins, Australian fur seals, and echidnas
Departure & Return
Bayplay office 3755 Point Nepean Road Portsea Guests arriving from Melbourne and using public transport will need to catch the train to Frankston, then the 788 Bus from Frankston to Portsea.
Bike hire is also available from our office within Point Nepean National Park during peak season. Follow the signs to the Quarentine Station car park then to the information centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bayplay & Beyond Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands