- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Please arrive to the Bayplay store at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring your swimmers, a towel and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bayplay & Beyond Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands