- 3.5-hour evening beer tour of Munich
- Discover Munich’s beer-making heritage with a behind-the-scenes brewery tour
- Visit the Hofbräuhaus, Munich's most famous beer hall
- Sample two beers, including a light Weissbier (Wheat Beer)
- Perfect tour for beer lovers!
Departure & Return
The tour starts in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide has a yellow A3 sign with the name of your tour in red letters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY munich walk tours Ralph Luenstroth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Accessed basements and areas not open to the public, very interesting!" See review