Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour small-group guided Segway tour of Munich
- Get a lesson on how to ride a Segway
- Zip to legendary landmarks and sites throughout Munich's Old Town
- Learn the history of the city while zooming through it
- Small-group tour ensures lots of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 14 years, no drivers licence needed, weight: 45-118 kg (99-260lbs.)
- Valid ID, non-slip shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen if needed
- Choice of several departure times; please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be min. 10 minutes before tourstart at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seg-to-rent Segway Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff