- Enjoy a private tour of Murcia and the surrounding region
- Visit a local lemon orchard and learn about their cultivation in the region
- Check out the Fuensanta Sanctuary, dedicated to the city's patron
- Explore the historic architecture of the Murcia Cathedral and the 'Real Casino de Murcia'
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of Murcia's highlights
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then head to the Murcia Cathedral, an eye-catching structure that combines elements of gothic, baroque, and renaissance architecture. Of particular note inside the cathedral is the gothic-style “Capilla de los Vélez” (Vélez Chapel), with its collection of 10-pointed stars. Before finishing your excursion, you’ll have time to walk the main streets and squares of the Murcia’s city center, finishing with a look at the “Real Casino de Murcia.” At the end of your excursion, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel or original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.