3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Food and drinks not mentioned as inclusions
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
1 Chome-15 Kichijoji Honcho, Musashino, Tokyo 180-0004, Japan
The host will meet you at the North exit of Kichijoji station.
JA Building, 1-chōme-3-1 Ōtemachi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Tokyo With Locals: Private Street Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Tokyo With Locals: Private Street Food Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Tokyo With Locals: Private Street Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMusashinoFood Tours - Tokyo PrefectureWalking Tours - Tokyo PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Tokyo PrefectureFood Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoFood Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory