- Ride a restored 1915-1917 Pullman Cars through gorgeous Napa Valley
- Admire stunning views of rolling vineyards on your round-trip ride to St Helena
- Enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet meal and dessert crafted by Executive Chef Donald Young
- Explore the train's multiple cars and visit the kitchen to see the expert chefs in action
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As dusk settles over the wine country, explore the train's different cars, including the kitchen car, where you can watch the chefs prepare your meal with fresh, local ingredients. Outside the windows, you'll see the towns of Rutherford, Oakville, and Yountville pass by.
You'll be assigned to one of two nightly seatings during your round-trip journey to St. Helena. If you're in the first seating, you'll be served your 3-course meal while on the way to St. Helena, then enjoy dessert with coffee or tea in the lounge cars on the return journey. If you're assigned the second seating, you'll hang out in the lounge cars and munch on appetizers on the way up, then head for the dining cars for your 3-course meal and dessert on your way back. All parties will sit at private tables, and you are welcome to visit the wine tasting bar to discover new wines with the guidance of the train's bartender.
After your round-trip journey to St. Helena, return to your departure point in Napa.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Any reserved seats not claimed within 10 minutes prior to departure may be released for resale
- Dress code is smart casual; cocktail attire encouraged for dinner
- Not wheelchair or scooter accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Train
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Napa Valley Wine Train with Gourmet Dinner.