Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- ***ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC TRAVEL AGENTS: ALL AGENTS OR THIRD PARTIES MUST PROVIDE LEAD TRAVELER'S DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION UPON BOOKING. THE LEAD TRAVELER'S EMAIL ADDRESS AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED. BOOKING WILL BE REJECTED IMMEDIATELY IF NAME OF LEAD TRAVELER AND PHONE NUMBER OF LEAD TRAVELER ARE IGNORED OR NOT PROPERLY FILLED OUT IN RESERVATION.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AND AGENTS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY, AS WE DO NOT DIAL OUT TO INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBERS (WE ONLY ACCEPT INCOMING INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS AND SMS TEXT).***IF UNABLE TO REACH OFFICE VIA PHONE, INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS SHOULD TEXT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE OFFICE NUMBER, TO EXPEDITE COMMUNICATION WITH WINE TOUR PLANNING***
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- Tour operator requires a credit card and expiration date on file for any potential additional costs not paid in full via Viator booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hansom Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons