Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset tour in Gulf of Mexico
- Dog-friendly—bring your four-legged friend(s)
- Up to two dogs can be accommodated
- Private tour exclusively for your group
Departure & Return
Drive to the very end of Danford Street. There is a parking lot where you can park your car. Next to the parking lot is a boat ramp and dock where the Captain will be waiting for you next to the boat ready to go. The boat will be parked at or near the boat dock. The boat is white and has a burgundy T-Top.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip)
- Prior authorization from the management of tour company needed for more than 1 large dog or 2 smaller (a smaller dog is a dog under 50 lbs) dogs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- The boat is a 22' open motorboat with cushioned seating for all 5 guests.
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms