8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Escape the bustle of Rome with a small group, full-day tour to the island of Capri. Climb aboard the high-speed train in Rome and meet your guide in Naples. Travel to the island by ferry and explore Capri’s highlights including the Blue Grotto, the Faraglioni rocks, and the shops of Anacapri. Ride the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, visit the Augustus Gardens, and relax in an open-air café.
- Maximize time in Italy with a daytrip to Capri
- See top island landmarks including the Blue Grotto
- Stroll through Capri’s charming streets and squares
- Climb aboard a chairlift for a ride to the top of Mount Solaro
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer by fast boat
Transport by minibus on the island
Blue Grotto or shared boat ride tour around the Island
Train station pick-up and drop-off
Train tickets from Rome to Naples and back
Departure & Return
Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stress Free Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Island small-group tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Capri Island small-group tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
SolfataraGalleria Umberto ISaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Pio Monte della MisericordiaCentro StoricoSan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)La Reggia Designer Outlet Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)IschiaMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)