2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Traveling internationally can be exhausting and stressful. With this convenient meet-and-greet service at Narita Airport, start your trip to Japan off on the right foot. Your personal, English-speaking assistant meets you in the Arrivals hall of the airport, helps you obtain your Japan Rail pass, and sees you to your taxi, train or bus for a hassle-free arrival in Tokyo.
- Be met at Arrivals by a private, English speaking guide
- Navigate the airport stress-free with your guide
- Guide assists you for up to 2 hours after your arrival
- Get help with currency exchange, purchasing train and bus tickets, and other errands
Saved to wishlist!
Private meet-and-greet assistant for up to 2 hours at Narita
Assistance in exchanging your Japan Rail Pass voucher
All the things not mentioned inclusions
Departure & Return
1-1 Furugome, Narita, Chiba 282-0004, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The JR Pass Exchange Office is open from 6:30 AM to 9:45 PM in Narita Airport. Please ensure you have enough time to clear customs and arrive at the JR Pass Exchange Office during opening hours.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIRSERVE CO.,LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour has great value for money., especially for those first time in Japan as most locals dont speak English." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Meet and Greet in Narita Airport
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersRail ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportNaritaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiba PrefectureRail Services - Chiba PrefectureTransportation Services - Chiba PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - ChibaRail Services - ChibaTransportation Services - ChibaAirport & Hotel Transfers - TokyoRail Services - TokyoTransportation Services - TokyoCategory