2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major stop on many Nashville travelers itineraries, making ticket lines painfully long on most days. Bypass the annoyance of standing in line just to buy your way in, and instead, purchase your admission ticket online ahead of time. You’ll get to explore the hall of fame at your own pace with an audio guide that’s available in five languages.
- Easily book your Country Music Hall of Fame admission ticket in advance
- Explore to hall of fame and museum at your own pace without feeling rushed
- Learn about the past and present country-music musicians and see artifacts
- This admission ticket includes an audio guide available in five languages
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
Audio Guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese
Audio Guide features famed WSM radio personality, Bill Cody, as he carries you through the Museum
Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
Ticket valid for re-entry on same day of travel
Access to the Taylor Swift Education Center
Skip the Main Ticket Window for Faster Entry
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Country Music Hall of Fame Admission with Audio Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - GreenvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - GreenvilleCategory
Honky Tonk CentralCumberland ParkBelmont MansionOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Hatch Show PrintPatsy Cline MuseumCentennial ParkCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtThe George JonesNashville Riverfront ParkBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkFort NashboroughJohnny Cash Museum StoreLotz House MuseumAndrew Jackson’s HermitageMadame Tussauds NashvilleTootsies Orchid LoungeRyman AuditoriumTennessee State MuseumSchermerhorn Symphony Center