2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
For those short on time, get a quick overview of downtown Nashville on this guided walking tour. Learn about some of the famous musicians who performed here such as Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash and pass by some landmark sites like the Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Nashville
- Easily fit this into a day of sightseeing
- Start the tour at a convenient central location
- This is a family-friendly activity for all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
417 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Nashville, TN 37203, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Nashville Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNashvilleCity Tours - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - AtlantaWalking Tours - AtlantaCity Tours - GreenvilleWalking Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Tootsies Orchid LoungeHatch Show PrintMadame Tussauds NashvilleHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumSchermerhorn Symphony CenterBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumAndrew Jackson’s HermitageTennessee State CapitolCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtCumberland ParkFort NashboroughJohnny Cash Museum StoreErnest Tubb Record ShopThe George JonesLotz House MuseumHonky Tonk CentralMusic RowPatsy Cline MuseumCentennial Park