Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group food tour of Nashville: Bicentennial Mall and Germantown
- Sample BBQ, craft beer, locally produced wines, and handmade chocolates
- Food and drinks provided at your tasting stops add up to lunch
- Numbers are limited to 12 participants for an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Bicentennial Mall State Park Address: 600 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville. Meet in front of the Park Rangers Station, near the fountains, beneath the railway overpass. Please arrive between 10:20am and 10:25am Directions: Your guide will meet you at 10:25 beneath the railway overpass, in front the Park Ranger station, near the fountains between Harrison Street and James Robertson Parkway, between 6th and 7th Avenues.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Guests per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is a great thing to do early on in your visit." See review