1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave Nashville with perhaps the ultimate souvenir—your own letterpress poster from legendary Hatch Show Print—thanks to this great combo tour that takes in two classic country music experiences. Tour Hatch Show Print with a guide, learn how they still make posters for the Grand Ole Opry House & Museum, then create your very own print. After that, explore the Country Music Hall of Fame independently.
- Experience two Nashville originals: the Hall of Fame and Hatch Show Print
- Tour Hatch Show, one of America’s oldest letterpress printers, with a guide
- Create your own souvenir letterpress print to take home
- Discover the Country Music Hall of Fame independently, at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
Guided Tour of Hatch Show Print, Nashville's Vintage Letterpress Poster Shop
Create and bring home your very own Vintage Souvenir Print
Additional Souvenirs (Vintage Souvenir Poster included with Hatch Show Print Tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCountry Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hatch Show Print Studio Tour & Country Music Hall of Fame Combo?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hatch Show Print Studio Tour & Country Music Hall of Fame Combo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hatch Show Print Studio Tour & Country Music Hall of Fame Combo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - AtlantaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AtlantaAttractions & Museums - GreenvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - GreenvilleCategory
Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtTennessee State MuseumHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumErnest Tubb Record ShopBluebird CafeJohnny Cash MuseumNashville Zoo at GrassmereTennessee State CapitolTootsies Orchid LoungeCentennial ParkJohnny Cash Museum StoreCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumRyman AuditoriumLotz House MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumSchermerhorn Symphony CenterCumberland ParkPatsy Cline MuseumBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkMusic Row