- 75-minute Public Party Tractor Tour of Downtown Nashville
- Music and LED Dance Floor
- Drinks available for purchase from partner, Doc Hollidays, prior to boarding the wagon
Departure & Return
In Front of Doc Holliday's Saloon. Beside Hard Rock Café.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is not a child friendly tour.
- Not a narrated sightseeing tour.
- Please make sure to leave a valid email address and phone number when booking. You will receive a link via text message and email 24 hours after your tour that will contain your photos. You will be able to share that link with all in your group and on your social pages.
- Please note that all tours starting at 5:15pm and later are 21+ - ID Only Tours. Meaning, everyone is required to be 21+ AND have a valid, currently ID. Photos of ID's and expired ID's will not be accepted. Anyone that is not 21+ or does not have a valid ID, will NOT be permitted to board the wagon. Refunds will not be issued for those who book tours 5:15pm and later and do not qualify to ride.
- Drinks can be purchased at Doc Holliday's Saloon prior to boarding the wagon
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Nashville Tractor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are looking for a GOOD time book this tour!" See review