Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 3-hour culinary tour of Nashville
- Includes all food tastings at five restaurants and bars, enough for a meal
- Tour Nashville’s landmarks from the comfort of a private van
- Guided commentary provides insight into local history and culture
- BYOB on the van
- Ideal overview of Nashville for first time visitors
Departure & Return
Please let us know at least 48 hours ahead of your tour if you would like hotel pick up or drop off. Pick up and drop off at any central downtown hotel is included with private tours at no additional cost. Locations East of I-40, West of I-65, North of Jefferson, or South of Korea Veteran's Blvd can be normally be accommodated for an extra charge of $30/way. You are also welcome to meet at our normal starting point, Dabble Studio, 330 Harrison St, at the corner of 3rd Ave N and Harrison St, downtown.
What To Expect
Begin making your way around downtown Nashville, stopping at five restaurants and bars to sample enough food and drink for a filling meal. Taste classic dishes like Nashville hot chicken, whole-hog barbecue, and frosty alcoholic milkshakes, learning about each stop from your guide along the way.
Between bites, see Nashville’s most famous sites — like Vanderbilt Mansion, the Belmont, and Music Row — all from the comfort of your van and with insightful commentary from your guide.
Return to Dabble Studio, the Farmers Market, or your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- BYOB on the van
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Hotel pickup is included within downtown Nashville. Areas outside the central downtown district may be available at an additional charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
Learn more about cancellations.