Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Nashville on this half-day history and food tour
- Learn about the ‘Music City’ and visit landmarks like the Bicentennial Mall
- Sample some of the city’s best foods and drinks like hot chicken and BBQ
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Dabble Studio, 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels outside the central downtown area may require an additional $30/way and may add time to the overall tour length.
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- You may BYOB on the van if you like, at your own expense.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Casual attire recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flat rate for 1 to 3 travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
Learn more about cancellations.