Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a taste of true Southern hospitality with this interactive class
- Enjoy two different biscuit recipes, along with Southern gravy
- Take home a batch of your own homemade biscuits
- Biscuit products and tools are also available for purchase
Departure & Return
Classes start at 10 a.m. at 1100 Elm Hill Pike Suite 170, Nashville, TN 37210. Please use Google Maps for best directions. Free parking at our location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is an adult class with limited space, therefore every seat must be paid for; no observers allowed or infants. There is an age cut off of 12 years old. However, younger children, 7 years and older, who enjoy baking and are well behaved are welcome. Children 16 years old and younger should be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Belle Biscuit Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff