1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Select a 1, 2, or 3 Day Pass, and enjoy full admission to the attractions.
Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus for 24 hours.
Discounts at Select Restaurants, Retailers, and Entertainment Options
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This pass is valid for the number of days you selected when purchasing your pass
- The pass is activated the first time you use it.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Sightseeing Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Nashville Sightseeing Day Pass: Save BIG on 20+ Attractions in Music City!
1 to 3 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNashvilleSightseeing Passes - TennesseeSightseeing Passes - AtlantaSightseeing Passes - SapaCategory
Patsy Cline MuseumRyman AuditoriumFort NashboroughBelmont MansionGeneral Jackson ShowboatMusic RowCumberland ParkHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumTootsies Orchid LoungeBluebird CafeHonky Tonk CentralErnest Tubb Record ShopThe George JonesBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtHard Rock Café NashvilleJohnny Cash MuseumOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Hatch Show PrintSchermerhorn Symphony Center