- See the best of Nashville in just one hour
- Enjoy views from an open-air double-decker bus
- Learn about the sights via live commentary from a driver-guide
- Great way to be introduced to Music City at the beginning of your trip
Departure & Return
Tours depart from: Gray Line Ticket Booth at the Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 (off 1st Ave S, across from Acme Feed & Seed). Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Nashville City Tour on Double Decker Bus.