Are you interested in?
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
8 Tours & Activities
48 Tours & Activities
Fort Charlotte Tours
26 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This tour provides round-trip transportation from downtown Nassau and combines a sightseeing tour. Play games based on island culture and taste conch fritters, local treats, and rum cocktails. Plus, choose from two departure times to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
- A great choice for a shore excursion or for first-time visitors
- Choose from two departure times to best suit your needs
- Round-trip transport from select hotels and the cruise ship pier in Nassau
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned transportation, fully licensed and insured.
Round trip pickup and drop-off from Nassau cruise ship terminal (and selected hotels only)
Food and Drink available for purchase
English speaking excursion guide
Beach Time set for one hour. If guest wants to stay longer, they must sign a waiver form stating that they will get themselves back to the pier or their hotel on their own.
Bring beach attire, towel, sun tan lotion (towels and sun tan lotion for purchase - limited supplies)
Souvenirs for sale (Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted)
Departure & Return
Departure PointNassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Woodes Rodgers Walk
Address: Woodes Rodgers Walk near Nassau Cruise pier
Directions: Guests are to meet the tour rep at the water fountain across from the Nassau cruise ship pier. You will have to come through the Festival Place building to get through to the street (Woodes Rodgers Walk).
When you exit the building, find the street and make a left. You should see the water fountain on your right, across the street. If you have gone over a block, you have missed it. Look for the rep with Nassau Native Quest Sign to check in.
Return point: Returns to original departure point, but we also make stops at Junkanoo Beach and The Straw Market when requested.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Carnival Cruise line passengers must book through Carnival directly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must contact tour operator 24 hours prior to tour time to confirm arrival either via phone or email provided.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Nassau Go Native
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 46901P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNassauFun & Games - New Providence IslandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - New Providence IslandFun & Games - FreeportSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FreeportFun & Games - MiamiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MiamiCategory
Heritage Museum of the BahamasFort CharlotteJunkanoo Expo MuseumFort FincastleNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Atlantis, Paradise IslandNassau Public Library & MuseumChrist Church CathedralArawak CayStraw MarketAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandGovernment HouseMarine Habitat at AtlantisParadise Island Parliament Square