6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time on Grand Bahama during an adventurous, private tour of the island. Meet your guide directly at your local hotel (or adjacent to the cruise port), and travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan. Pick between multiple tour itineraries, depending on your interests: tour Central Grand Bahama, the island’s West End, or its East End; diverse attractions and activities are included on each route. Alternatively, plan a fully bespoke island tour based on your groups’ preferences.
- Explore Grand Bahama at your own pace during a private day tour
- Round-trip minivan transit from your hotel or port is included
- Pick from multiple tour itineraries to see different island highlights
- Choose a bespoke tour itinerary if you wish to customize your sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Overnight Guests - Hotel Lobby or front entrance of your on-island accommodations
Cruise passengers - The waiting area just outside the cruise port.
- Prince George Warf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking. Separate bookings are required for groups larger than 15
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible for our "Design Your Own Experience" tour, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring along swim gear and beach towels
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY At YOUR Pace Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
At YOUR Pace Private Tours - Nassau, Bahamas
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNassauShore Excursions - New Providence IslandBus Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHistorical Tours - New Providence IslandArt Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FreeportBus Tours - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportHistorical Tours - FreeportArt Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - MiamiBus Tours - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiHistorical Tours - MiamiArt Tours - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Heritage Museum of the BahamasFort CharlottePirates of NassauNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandMarine Habitat at AtlantisFort FincastleAtlantis, Paradise IslandNassau Public Library & MuseumParliament SquareJunkanoo Expo MuseumChrist Church CathedralGovernment HouseParadise Island Arawak Cay