Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
Cruisers' Guide to the Southern Caribbean
8 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When your cruise ship docks in Nassau, take a half-day tour that features an ATV ride to the Clifton Heritage National Park. There, a historian guide shares the culture of the Bahamas as you see historical villages and plantations, movie filming locations, and a stunning underwater sculpture. You can also go snorkeling, off-roading on park trails, and enjoy a lunch of Bahamian fare and a daiquiri on return to the port.
- Drive a 2-passenger ATV to Clifton Heritage National Park
- Lunch, beverages, and park entrance included
- Use of ATV, helmets, and snorkel gear provided
- Includes port or hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Can-Am Out Lander 450 (2 passenger) ATV
Use of helmets
Bottle Water / Soft drinks
Escort to and from Park by C&C Scooter Rentals BAH LTD tour guide
Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Complimentary Bahama Mama or Bahama Papa or Frozen Daiquiri with or without alcohol at the end of your rental from the local Daiquiri Bar The Bahama Mama Factory located at the Cruise Port. Adults 18yrs or older only
250 Damage Waiver (required either by (visa / master card authorization) or in cash.
Departure & Return
Departure PointWoodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from vacation homes, Air BNB etc
- port of nassau
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am Out lander 450 (2) passenger model is (2)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CC Scooter Rentals BAH Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Clifton National Park Tour on Buggy or ATV with Lunch and Drinks Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Clifton National Park Tour on Buggy or ATV with Lunch and Drinks Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Clifton National Park Tour on Buggy or ATV with Lunch and Drinks Included?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Clifton National Park Tour on Buggy or ATV with Lunch and Drinks Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "After we arrived to the Bahamas we quickly realized that we should change our tour to the earlier time slot since this would take up a good chunk of the day if we were to start the tour at noon." See review
Product code: 70706P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew Providence IslandNassauShore Excursions - New Providence Island4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - Freeport4WD Tours - FreeportSporting Events - FreeportExtreme - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - Miami4WD Tours - MiamiSporting Events - MiamiExtreme - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiCategory
National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Christ Church CathedralParliament SquareMarine Habitat at AtlantisJunkanoo Expo MuseumAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandGovernment HouseFort CharlotteFort FincastleHeritage Museum of the BahamasStraw MarketArawak CayNassau Public Library & MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandParadise Island