3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ride your own all-terrain vehicle (ATV) through the rugged terrain of Negril, then follow it up with a horseback ride on the beach. This tour combines two of Negril's most popular outdoor activities in one, which means less time arranging details on your end. Follow a guide through the sandy washes, rocky hills, and mangrove systems to Salmon Point, where you'll transfer to horseback for a relaxing ride on the beach. All equipment and instruction is included, which means even beginners can participate.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from select properties
- Guide provides instruction and supervision for both activities
- Learn about the environment and ecosystem firsthand
- Suitable for all levels of skill
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels only
Use of helmet
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Negril and Montego Bay hotels
Address: Old Hope, Little London, Negril. Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo departure location?
A:We offer pickups from most hotels in the area. Just let us know where you're staying in the "Traveler Details" section at checkout and we will do our best to coordinate with you.
Is there a weight limit for the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo from Negril?
A:The maximum weight is 300 lbs for the ATVs and 240 lbs for horseback riding.
Is the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo from Negril appropriate for pregnant women?
A:Due to safety concerns, the ATV and Safari Adventure is not recommended for pregnant women.
What should I bring with me on the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo from Negril?
A:We recommend bringing comfortable, closed-toe shoes (sneakers), sunscreen, swimwear, sunglasses, insect repellant, a towel, and cash/credit card for any additional purchases.
What type of safety equipment is provided on the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo from Negril?
A:Safety is of utmost importance, so we provide helmets and goggles while on the ATV.
Is there a place where I can store valuables while on the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo?
A:Yes - there are lockers on-site for a nominal fee.
Can I participate in the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo if I've never driven ATVs before?
A:No experience is necessary; All ATV quad-bikes and dune-buggies are automatic and incredibly easy to drive.
Are there restrooms available during the ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo?
A:There are restrooms available in the clubhouse.
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Adventure & Horseback Ride Combo in Negril
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNegril4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaExtreme - LuceaHalf-day Tours - Lucea4WD Tours - Montego BaySporting Events - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayExtreme - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego Bay4WD Tours - Black RiverSporting Events - Black RiverNature and Wildlife - Black RiverExtreme - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory