- Get a close look at Old Delhi during the rickshaw ride
- Stroll through the spice market for great photo ops
- Hear about Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the revered Sikh temple
- Enjoy a small-group tour of Old Delhi with insights into India’s heritage
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship
- Shoulders and knees to be covered at places of worship
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go City Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.