Are you interested in?
- 2-night hotel package in New Orleans
- See top sights like Jackson Square on a 4-hour city tour with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit Mardi Gras World for a behind-the-scenes look at how floats and costumes are made
- Use the New Orleans Power Pass for entry to 25 attractions, including the Audubon Zoo and the National World War II Museum
- Get around on the city's buses and streetcars with an included Jazzy Pass
- Stay at the 4-star Intercontinental hotel in the French Quarter, breakfast included
- Great way to explore the city independently with a few perks to make it easy and convenient!
Departure & Return
Departure PointIntercontinental New Orleans
Return DetailsConcludes after hotel checkout on Day 3
What To Expect
Customize your visit with the tours that interest you, from an Ultimate Swamp Adventures Boat Tour to a Creole cooking class. Get an overview of local landmarks with a New Orleans City Tour, or take a behind-the-scenes peek at the city’s biggest party with a visit to the Mardi Gras Museum.
At the end of your 2-night stay, continue on to your next destination with an included departure transfer to the airport or train station.
Arrive at the hotel in the morning in time to meet your guide who will greet you and provide you with your passes (your luggage can be stored at the hotel if you arrive prior to the check-in time). Travel around the city with your Power Pass and see the French Quarter, Jackson Square, the Mississippi River and other important locations that provide an introduction to the city.
If you decide to take the city tour, you will hear informative commentary from your onboard guide about the history of New Orleans as you take in colorful streets filled with restaurants, shops, museums and historic landmarks like St Louis Cathedral and the Cabildo, the 18th-century building where the Louisiana Purchase was signed. You'll also learn about the rebuilding efforts that have been under way since the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. At the end of your tour, your guide returns you to the hotel, where you can check in and spend the rest of your day at your leisure.
Overnight: Intercontinental New Orleans
Day 2: New Orleans (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, and then use your Power Pass and Jazzy Pass to explore the city on your own. You also have your included admission to Mardi Gras World to use — at a convenient time for you, the Power Pass included transportation options will take you to Mardi Gras World. Enjoy a guided tour through the workshop where artisans spend months crafting colorful floats and elaborate costumes for the city's notorious annual celebration. Learn about the history of the festival, and gain a deeper understanding of its significance aside from its party reputation.
Afterward, continue your independent sightseeing.
Overnight: Intercontinental New Orleans
Day 3: Departure (B)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and store your luggage with reception if you are spending more time in the city before your departure. When you're ready, head to the airport or train station with ease with your included transfer.
Power Pass included attractions (subject to change without notice):
• 1850 House at the Louisiana State Museum
• Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans Aquarium
• Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, Insect Museum
• Audubon Park Golf Course
• Audubon Zoo, New Orleans Zoo
• Blaine Hern's Mardi Gras World
• Cabildo at the Louisiana State Museum
• Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
• Confederate Memorial Hall Museum, Civil War Museum
• Cooking Demonstration Class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
• Entergy IMAX Theatre
• Longue Vue House and Gardens
• Louisiana Childrens Museum
• Musée Conti Historical Wax Museum
• National World War II Museum
• New Orleans City Tour
• New Orleans Museum of Art
• New Orleans Walking Tour: French Quarter Phantoms
• New Orleans Walking Tour: Haunted History
• Oak Alley Plantation House Tour
• Old US Mint at the Louisiana State Museum
• Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
• Presbytere at the Louisiana State Museum
• San Francisco Plantation House
• The Historic New Orleans Collection
• Ultimate Swamp Adventures Boat Tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- City tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please provide your departure details in the Special Requirements field when booking so that your departure transfer on Day 3 can be arranged
- OPERATED BY Shore Excursions of America
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2 Nights in New Orleans: French Quarter Hotel, City Tour and Attraction Pass.