1 day (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Set on a sprawling 6-acre (2.5-hectare) campus in downtown New Orleans, the National World War II Museum is the official United States museum of World War II and a must for any visiting history buffs. This ticket package includes timed entry to the groundbreaking 4D Beyond All Boundaries film narrated by Tom Hanks, with vibrating seats, atmospheric effects, and more: pick your desired screening time and arrive beforehand.
- Avoid the ticket purchase lines at the National World War II Museum
- Pay tribute to WWII heroes at five separate pavilions across the campus
- Prebook tickets to the in-demand Beyond All Boundaries 4D film
- Wide range of time slots let you plan your day and fit more in
Saved to wishlist!
Timed 4-D Film "Beyond All Boundaries" at The National WWII Museum
All Day General Admission to The National WWII Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130-3813
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Elements of Beyond All Boundaries may aggravate certain medical conditions. These elements include loud noises, flashing lights, fog effects, and sudden chair movements. Stationary seating is available. To assist hearing-impaired guests, assisted listening devices are available for Beyond All Boundaries. Please inquire at the Visitor Services desk in the Solomon Victory Theater.
- Not closed captioned.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY National WWII Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The National WWII Museum Campus Pass + Beyond All Boundaries 4-D Film ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
The National WWII Museum Campus Pass + Beyond All Boundaries 4-D Film
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursLight & Sound Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansSkip-the-Line Tours - LouisianaLight & Sound Shows - LouisianaTheaters - LouisianaSkip-the-Line Tours - Orange BeachLight & Sound Shows - Orange BeachTheaters - Orange BeachSkip-the-Line Tours - DestinLight & Sound Shows - DestinTheaters - DestinCategory
Hotel MonteleonePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Chalmette National Historical ParkPreservation HallLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveLongue Vue House and GardensAudubon ParkBeauregard-Keyes HouseBackstreet Cultural MuseumLaLaurie MansionNew Orleans School of CookingFrenchmen StreetThe PresbytèreMercedes-Benz SuperdomeRoyal StreetNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)New Orleans Pharmacy MuseumOld U.S. MintSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1