- New Orleans French Quarter ghost tour is made for families
- Hear stories and legends about the French Quarter as you walk
- Kid-friendly tour is spooky but not over-the-top
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet on the side walk along the fence next to the Creole Cookery . Your guide will be by the light post.
Guide will help with directions to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique NOLA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We made reservations for dinner at Muriel's after our tour and I highly recommend that too, so you can see the table set for the resident ghost that Melissa told us all about!" See review