Explore our promoted experiences
- Architecture-focused walking tour in New Orleans' French Quarter
- See landmark buildings such as the Ursuline Convent, St. Louis Cathedral, and the Cabildo
- Learn how French and Spanish styles influenced the city's architecture
- Walk at a casual pace with plenty of time to ask questions
Departure & Return
Centrally located meeting point, just off of Jackson Square. Tour departs from the sidewalk outside the 1850 House Museum. Your guide will be holding a sign that says, "New Orleans Architecture Tours".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Umbrella, sunscreen, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Architecture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I definitely recommend taking the tour at the beginning of your vacation so you notice the various details of each building while visiting the French Quarter." See review