2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Who doesn't like ghosts and vampires save for their unfortunate victims? If you're looking for a family-friendly night activity in New Orleans, then this ghost walking tour of the French Quarter might get your blood flowing. With a small group, you'll wander through the darkened streets for a fun, historical tour of New Orleans, and listen to tales of ghoulish invincibility and souls returned from the dead.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter Phantoms
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Ghost and Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghost and Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghost and Vampire Walking Tour Of The French Quarter
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Faubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsChalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cathedral Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsAudubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsStoryville District Tours & TicketsHoumas House Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Pharmacy Museum Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsOgden Museum of Southern Art Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & Tickets