Are you interested in?
French Quarter Tours
154 Tours & Activities
263 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This New Orleans walking tour serves as a crash course in New Orleans history and culture. Walk with your guide to top historic sites such as Jackson Square and the Old Ursuline Convent and hear tales and trivia from the founding days of New Orleans through the present. This small-group tour is limited to just 15 people or fewer so you can ask plenty of questions.
- New Orleans French Quarter walking tour
- Visit must-see landmarks such as the Saint Louis Cathedral
- Learn facts and trivia about New Orleans as you walk
- Thorough overview of New Orleans history for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point400 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsNorth Peters Street, N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (aprox 1.3 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rain in New Orleans can be very unpredictable and impressive. By impressive, we mean tropical. By tropical, we mean an inch or greater in less than 15 minutes. Bring a poncho, it may help. It may not.
- SUMMER NOTICE: The Heat and Humidity during the summer months can be brutal. We suggest wearing light clothing and a hat with a large brim if possible.
- PRO TIP: Umbrellas work well for protection from the Sun as well as rain.
- PRO TIP: If rain is in the forecast, bring a plastic bag (Ziplock works best) for your cell phone.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Storyville Tour Company, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 42633P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaPub Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachPub Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinPub Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Faubourg MarignyLouis Armstrong ParkChalmette National Historical ParkSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Confederate Memorial Hall MuseumDestrehan PlantationHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Whitney Plantation MuseumNew Orleans City ParkNapoleon HouseOld Ursuline ConventLake PontchartrainBackstreet Cultural MuseumPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Audubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumAudubon Nature InstituteLongue Vue House and GardensStoryville District