- Get outdoors and explore the Manchac swamp by kayak
- Look for Louisiana wildlife such as birds, turtles, frogs, and alligators
- Learn the history of the wetlands and bayou once used as a logging waterway
- Includes pickup and drop-off from a central New Orleans location
Departure & Return
Guests driving themselves to the swamp: Drive out to 118 Gary Road Laplace, LA Guests with downtown shuttle option: 732 N Rampart St. New Orleans, LA 10:15AM tour - pickup is for 9AM 1PM tour - pickup is for 12:00PM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For transportation Uber is ok but not recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Louisiana Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Manchac Magic Kayak Swamp Tour with Local Guide.