3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Visit 5 food eateries - Dine at Tujague’s, celebrating 160 years of serving Creole cuisine in NOLA.
Visit NOLA Poboy one of the first restaurants opened after Hurricane Katrina devastated the city
Lead by a professional tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Gratuities are greatly appreciated
Departure & Return
816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
331 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This private tour visits 5 different eateries (plenty to fill you up for dinner!) which are included in the ticket price (restaurants are subject to change).
- Tours provides substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies, but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, etc.). Due to the fact that all tastings have been prepared in advance (based on information provided to us at the time of bookings) substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15225P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Faubourg MarignyMississippi RiverMardi Gras WorldConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumBackstreet Cultural MuseumLaLaurie MansionOgden Museum of Southern ArtHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)National WWII MuseumJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveLongue Vue House and GardensPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Laura PlantationSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1St. Joseph PlantationMagazine StreetLafayette Cemetery No. 1Royal StreetNew Canal LighthouseBeauregard-Keyes House