2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the unforgettable sounds of New Orleans on a 2-hour musical tour with an experienced guide. Learn about the efforts to protect New Orleans jazz at the Preservation Hall, then explore the historically vibrant Tango Belt. Visit unnamed and famous musicians at the New Orleans Musicians Tomb in St. Louis Cemetery #1 and hear the stories of Congo Square’s rhythms and rituals as you tour Louis Armstrong Park. See the former home of J & M Studios then learn about today’s New Orleans Bounce Music and thriving street music scene.
- 2-hour, musical walking tour of New Orleans
- See the city's most vibrant neighborhoods through music
- Visit historic landmarks and highlights
- Hear about the city's most colorful and influential musicians
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
806 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic New Orleans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6830P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaArt Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachArt Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinArt Tours - DestinCategory
San Francisco PlantationNew Orleans School of CookingNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumCabildoNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumFrenchmen StreetBeauregard-Keyes HousePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Audubon Aquarium of the AmericasDestrehan PlantationLake PontchartrainLongue Vue House and Gardens1850 HouseSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenAudubon Nature InstituteHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Royal StreetNew Canal LighthouseFaubourg Marigny