Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the former homes and haunts of local legends including Danny Parker, Louis Armstrong and James Booker
- Stroll past recording studios, hotels and venues in the French Quarter and Treme neighborhoods
- Listen to clips of New Orleans blues, jazz and gospel along the way through Bluetooth speakers
- Led by a local record producer with 20 years of industry experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Louisiana Music Factory Address: 421 Frenchmen Street, New Orleans, LA 70116 Dates: Daily
Most days musicians are playing (busking in the street) where we end the tour, behind St. Louis Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands