2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Lose yourself in the atmospheric depths of the New Orleans swamps and wetlands on an exhilarating 2-hour boat tour, led by a professional guide. Cruise past ancient wonders and listen to legends surrounding a 2000-year-old Indian burial mound and an atmospheric Cajun cemetery. Scour the Barataria Swamps for sightings of fascinating wildlife such as snakes, turtles and ferocious alligators, and learn about the area’s history and geology from your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation by luxury vehicle fro your New Orleans hotel.
- 2-hour New Orleans swamp tour and wetlands adventure led by a professional guide
- Cruise past cultural wonders like an Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and an ancient fishing village
- Scour the Barataria Swamps’ scenery for exotic wildlife like alligators, turtles and snakes
- Learn about the fascinating culture and nature of the area from your expert guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your New Orleans hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Swamp boat tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from downtown New Orleans hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
if the hotel or air bnb is not listed please list in comments area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs are allowed, but the driver is not allowed to pick up a person to help them gain entrance. The customer must get into the minibus by themselves or with assistance from family or friends.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaNature and Wildlife - LouisianaWater Tours - LouisianaEco Tours - LouisianaDay Cruises - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachNature and Wildlife - Orange BeachWater Tours - Orange BeachEco Tours - Orange BeachDay Cruises - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinNature and Wildlife - DestinWater Tours - DestinEco Tours - DestinDay Cruises - DestinCategory
LaLaurie MansionNapoleon HouseAudubon ParkLafayette SquareHard Rock Cafe New OrleansBeauregard-Keyes HouseAudubon Nature InstituteOld U.S. MintHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Destrehan PlantationMardi Gras WorldCourt of Two SistersMercedes-Benz SuperdomeDegas HouseLower Ninth WardPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Storyville District Ogden Museum of Southern ArtNew Orleans School of CookingPreservation Hall