- Half-day trip to Oak Alley Plantation
- Tour the mansion with a costumed guide
- Entrance fee included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most New Orleans Hotels. If you hotel is not a point of pickup for our company you will receive a phone call or email letting you know.
What To Expect
On arrival, stroll under majestic, 300-year-old oak trees and take a 40-minute tour of the opulent mansion with a guide dressed in period costume. The Greek Revival architecture of the Big House was built in 1837 and later restored in 1925.
Wander the 25-acre (10-hectare) grounds at your own pace during your free time. Visit the blacksmith shop, snap photos of antique farm equipment, or peruse exhibits on slavery and the Civil War at your leisure. Grab lunch and beverages at the restaurant or cafe (own expense) before the return drive to New Orleans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Oak Alley Plantation Tour from New Orleans.