4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Speed through the swamps of Louisiana on this 2-hour private airboat ride for your group of 16 or fewer. This private experience is ideal for bachelor or bachelorette parties, or any other gathering where you wish to bring your own alcoholic beverages. Expect to see gators, swamp grasses, and more during the tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062
- Port of New Orleans
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 4ft height requirement to go on airboat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bachelor or Bachelorette Airboat Swamp Tour in New Orleans?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bachelor or Bachelorette Airboat Swamp Tour in New Orleans?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bachelor or Bachelorette Airboat Swamp Tour in New Orleans?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bachelor or Bachelorette Airboat Swamp Tour in New Orleans?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursAirboat ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansShore Excursions - LouisianaWater Tours - LouisianaPorts of Call Tours - LouisianaAirboat Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaShore Excursions - Orange BeachWater Tours - Orange BeachPorts of Call Tours - Orange BeachAirboat Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachShore Excursions - DestinWater Tours - DestinPorts of Call Tours - DestinAirboat Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Court of Two SistersDegas HouseChalmette National Historical ParkNew Canal LighthouseJackson SquareLafayette Cemetery No. 1New Orleans City ParkSan Francisco PlantationOgden Museum of Southern ArtSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Lake PontchartrainSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumHotel MonteleoneOld Ursuline ConventSt. Joseph PlantationLaLaurie MansionAudubon Park1850 HouseMagazine Street